Thursday, November 19, 2015

Features on House Beautiful and House of Turquoise!




Hello, Friends!
I've been busy- I know, we're all busy- and I have been neglecting Just Grand  
and my Blog Friends.
And yet, somehow, all by itself, the internet has carried on and kept things going for me!  
Gotta love technology.  

Anyway, posts from Just Grand have been featured twice this week on wonderful blogs.
Without me even lifting a finger. 
It's Automagic!

House Beautiful (Yes, that House Beautiful!!!) 
just published this post about outdoor Christmas decorations 



You can read all about them here.
And you can see where else I've put them here.


What an honor to be featured on House Beautiful and so easy....
I didn't have to lift a finger!


I don't know about you, but I like to celebrate one Holiday at a time 
and so no Christmas decorations yet this year. 
Not until after Thanksgiving.
But I have ideas- so many ideas-
from the black hole that is Pinterest.
Click here for my Christmas Pinterest board.

Just*Grand: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!:

Or here for Christmas Party ideas.
Don't blame me if you look up and it's three hours later!


The second nice feature this week 
a gorgeous blog (written by another Erin) 
that I have followed and drooled over for years.
The post highlights the work of Gridley and Graves
the amazing photographers who took the photos 
for this Cottage Style magazine article last year.



It was a blast to work with them 
and to be featured in an actual, real life magazine.
There's lots more beautiful inspiration on the House of Turquoise blog.
Be sure to check it out and
Tell Erin I sent you!

And for those of you who have been waiting so patiently, 
the renovations on the cottage next door to us in Michigan are finally done


and I will be sharing new photos of it soon!  
It's pictured above, on the left, Before.  
Pretty cute even then,
so stay tuned!

And have a wonderful Thanksgiving!






Linking to:
Inspire Me Monday at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Through Life
The Scoop at Stone Gable
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. hope you have a lovely thanksgiving too and congrats on the mentions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get so excited when I see Just Grand pop up in my Blogroll! What an honor....House Beautiful...that's big!
    I visited Chicago a few weeks ago...stopped in Sawyer at the Garden Center then took your exit just for fun. I meandered trying to find the cottage and couldn't. Hoping next year will work for a visit. Oh....love your Weiss pin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely . . .
    To see you . . .
    House Beautuful . . . oh my . . .
    And why not, everything you touch is Just*Grand . . .
    (Now I will go back and check up on all the links)
    I am sorry too that we missed out on connecting this year . . .
    Happy Thansgiving Erin . . .

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated!
Thank you so much!